This sweet potato and mango smoothie is a Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and betacarotene powerhouse. I had some leftover baked sweet potatoes (that were on the small side) in the fridge from dinner before, and turned it into breakfast the next day. The sweet potatoes also help give the smoothie a nice creamy texture. I will definitely be making this again in the future!
- 2 small baked sweet potatoes
- ½ cup frozen mango pieces
- ½ cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1½ cups of water
- The night before bake sweet potatoes. Wrap them in foil and poke a few holes in them to let out steam. Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for an hour and a half.
- Let them cool down overnight.
- In the morning, scoop out orange sweet potato flesh and add to blender.
- Then add in frozen mango and pineapple, then water and blend.
- For a thicker smoothie add less water, for a thinner smoothie add more. Enjoy.