I once read that you can put an egg on anything and call it breakfast, well it’s true. For the salad, I continued with the breakfast theme by adding sliced oranges, as well as red onions and sesame seeds giving the salad a Asian theme. The key to this dish is to carefully cook the burger and eggs, which I did not do. Since I’ve had tons of practice with eggs sunny side up that was a breeze, but I definitely need to practice my burger skills. On the bright side, you guys can look forward to more burger posts in the future.
- 1 orange cut into slices
- 1/8 cup of thinly sliced red onions
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- 2 beef burger patties
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of coconut aminos
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add greens to dish, then cut orange slices.
- Thinly slice red onion and add to salad, then sprinkle on some sesame seeds.
- Mix up the salad dressing (rice wine vinegar, maple syrup, & coconut aminos) and set aside.
- Fry up burgers, season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Then, fry up eggs sunny side up and place over burgers.
- Add fresh ground black pepper to eggs if desired.
- Drizzle salad dressing over salad, sprinkle salad with sesame seeds and serve.