Original Recipe (that I adapted)
2 lb brisket
1pk Lipton onion soup mix
1/2 c. ketchup
1/2 c applesauce
1 cup orange juice
1. Brown Brisket on both sides.
2. Cover and cook on stove for 3 to 4 hours.I ‘m not sure how crockpot would convert over. Just make sure you have enough liquid. You will have to adjust ingredients.
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5-2 cups of orange juice
- 2 medium sized yellow onions
- 2 lbs beef brisket
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of saigon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 small fuji apple (optional)
- Put brisket on bottom of slow cooker.
- Then add in ingredients.
- Set slow cooker on high for an hour, just to get the heat going.
- Then convert slow cooker to low to 7-8 hours.
- Add more sea salt or black pepper to taste.