I wanted to experiment with my homemade Raw Honey Mustard, and was very happy with the way it turned out. In the future, I might try roasting this dish, instead of sauteing it, but I was crazy hungry and sauteing is quicker. Brussel Sprouts have a strong flavor, and I usually like to cook them with something sweet and savory. My roommate and I used to make them with pancetta and dried figs back in college, but that will be another recipe for another post.
Honey Mustard Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cups of brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp of honey mustard
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- Heat coconut oil in pan, and slice brussel sprouts in half
- Add brussel sprouts and honey mustard honey mustard to pan.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes, or until desired firmness. I like my vegetables very firm, cook longer if desired.
Serving size: 1